Do you know how to report an account or a post? Here’s a step-by-step guide you can follow to report something while using Instagram on the web.
Steps to Report an Instagram Account or Post to the Web | Representative image
Instagram is a popular social media platform used by millions of users to post their photos and videos to the platform. The photo or video you upload to Instagram is displayed on your profile. If you have a private account, only people you’ve approved as followers will be able to like or comment on your photos and videos. If your account is public, anyone can like or comment on your photos and videos.
However, if you are using Instagram on the web (on a computer or web browser) and come across something that does not meet Instagram community guidelines, you can either report the account of the person who posted it, either report the publication.
Do you know how to report an Instagram account or post to the web? Here’s a step-by-step guide you can follow to report the account of the person who posted it or report the post.
How to report an Instagram account on the web
Steps you can take to report someone’s account.
- First, open your Instagram account on the web then go to their profile.
- Then click on Menu (three dots) next to their username.
- Now from the given options select Report a user
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions
However, if you want to report a post, there are different steps you need to take. Here’s how to report a post.
How to Report a Post on Instagram While Using the Web
Steps to Report a Post on Instagram While Using the Web
- First, open your Instagram account on the web
- Then go to position you want to report
- Then click on Menu (three dots) at the top right of the post
- Now from given options click on Report and follow it on-screen instructions.
(Source: Instagram Help)
READ | How to Save Instagram Photos to Your Phone: Know the Steps
READ | How to video chat on Instagram: step by step guide
READ | How to delete a follower on Instagram: know the steps here
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.